Thursday, September 18, 2008

I've got the sniffles...

OMJ I think I've been diagnosed with the world's worst cold. No no no no no its not contagious.... I'm just dreadfully sick. I have Vick's Vapor rub smothered all over my body and a Vick's Vapor humidifiyer thing next to the bed at my dad's house. I have a stuffed up nose, sore throat and terrrible sneezes. Enough about the virus....

Tomorrow...
  • Is Friday!!! Woo hoo!!!
  • Is a half day at school
  • I'm going to Chelsea's house
  • Chelsea's coming to my house
  • Chelsea and I are going to my brother's baseball game!!!
  • Chelsea is sleeping over
  • My cold withh hopefully be better
  • I'm wearing a treach coat from Abercrombie and Fitch with Abercrombie and Fitch jeans and a Abercrombie and Fitch shirt and tanktop under the shirt with my magenta and white Puma sneakers

OMJ I can't WAIT for October!!!!!! I mean, cooler weather, new fashion, Uggs, hot cocoa, leaves changing color, Halloween!!!! I mean, October has so much awesome stuff to offer!!! My 3 BFFLE's and I are dressing up as Jonas Fans for Halloween.... we may look ridic but oh well, We are dedacated!!!

Today in school was touture. I had an awful cold, and had to keep getting up to blow my nose, my music teacher made us lay on the ground to "feel the music" which got me even more conjested and I had a math quiz. My day for y'all. Ewie.... tomorrow I have Spanish. I mean, I like my teacher and everything, but I hate the language. French sounds so much easier.... Chelsea and I signed up for Spanish thinking we would be togerher.... but nooo!!! They HAD to split us apart for every stinkin' class accept lunch!!!! Ugh. I'm mad... as you can see. Well, I got to go. Chelsea and I will update tomorrow night!!!

Have a happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTYL,

Cassidy :P

No comments: