Thursday, September 25, 2008

Quickie Post

Heyy! This has to be a quicky post, cuz i got to go to bed in like 10 minutes. I just got back from shopping with my dad, brother, and my dads friend, Sharon, and her 3 kids, Devon, Connor and Reilly. I had tons of fun. I went to Hollister and got a pair of pants, a shirt and a lipgloss, and I went to Claire's and got a pair of legwarmers. We ate at Red Robin, one of my fave restruants. Overall, a wonderful evening.

OMJ!!! I can't believe the weekend is almost here again!!! Tomorrow night I'm going to the PST Fest with Chelsea, Chloe, Jodi, maybe Dylan, me, my mom, Emelei and Joni. I'm so excited! Saturday is my mom's birthday, and I think we're going out to dinner, but I don't know. Then Sunday I think my aunt said she is doing something with me, but with her, you never know. LOL.

I wish tomorrow was a half day soooo bad! Like, I wish EVERY Friday was a half day. It's horrible enough I have to sit in math, for 52 mintues, taking a quiz... tomorrow... Friday... fun? Oh well. It could be worse... I could have a spanish quiz too!!!

Ok, I have to go.

TTYL,
Cassidy :P

3 comments:

Lizzi said...

That's when you got the leg warmers!!! I swear, Claire's is the ideal place to get leg warmers. Don't you agree?

Cassidy said...

omj yea my mom got me 2 more pairs today from some designer that i loovvvee!!! i am totally upsessed now!!!

Lizzi said...

obsessed***

lol, so when are you gonna post again? it's been 3 days!!