Monday, September 8, 2008

School after a never forget weekend...

Ugh, today is Monday, and you know what that means? Yes, school. After a rexlaxing, nice, scary weekend. Here is a review:

Friday night Lizzi slept over, and like always, we had a ball!!! We practiced our skit for science (yes, science. we had to "act" out the rules). We made binder covers, and surfed the internet. We also walked down to the end of the driveway and Lizzi was waving at all the people that drove by. On the 2 1/2 mile walk back up to the house, we talked about the hurricane that was hitting us the next night. Lizzi and I talked to people on First Class, and emailed her new friend, Katie. She is super nice. We stayed up till 1 AM watching tv and talking... oh and on the computer. We woke is so late, so we had fruit and coco pebbles for breakfast, and like an hour later she had her fave pizza.... Brooklyn pizzi.... and I had mine... plain with extra olives.... yumm!!!! I don't understand how people hate them so much! Anyway, my mom was flattening my super curly hair while she was talking on the phone, and she clamped the iron down on my ear. Now, this was not just a little owie. This was a 400 degree flat iron clamped down on my ear! So she hung up, put a cold, wet hand towel on it, and it was better. A little red, but better. Later on, Chelsea came over, and we also had fun. We went in my basement and discovered a little crawl space, and We found a pile of dead mice. Ewwwwwwwwww! That night, a minor hurricane hit us. We had the weather channel on, and all the sudden, it started beeping, like when a tornado is in out area. I started freaking out, but it hit a couple miles away, we were fine. We watched Click, and that movie is sooooooo sad!!! We both were like near tears. Appreatiate life while you have it, and don't want to fast forward to get something overwith. Thats all I'm going to say. I give the movie a 4.5. or 5, what ev works. We pranked called her bro Dylan, and here is the convo.

Ring Ring

Dylan: Heeelllloo?
Me and Chelsea in a hugh pitched voice: Hey this is your ex girlfriend Monica
Dylan: Oh hi Monica how is it being single?
Me and Chelsea: Its...uh... great...well...uh.... DYLAN ITS CHELSEA AND CASSIDY AND THERE IS GOING TO BE A TORNADO AND WERE NOT KIDDING!!!!
Dylan: Ok bye (hangs up)

So as you can see, we are not very good prank callers. Chelsea and I imed Elyse, and then she had to go home at like, 11:30.

Sunday, Joni, Emelei, My mom and I went shopping at Abercrombie and Abercrombie and Fitch. The first stop was Abercrombie for Sophia's birthday presents. The next stop was A&F, for Em and I. I got a winter coat, a trench coat, a sweater, 3 camis, 2 tops, a pair of jeans, sweatpants and a tee. We had to go back to Abercrombie for Jack and Em. So Jack got some clothing too. Then we had ot go to Staples for locker shelving. We went home, unloaded, wrapped Sophia's gifts and left for her birthday. (BTW, today is her real bday, so so say Happy 10th Birthday Sophia!!!) LOL. Came home, hung up clothing, toock a shower, blah blah blah, and watched up until Britney Spears on the VMA's cuz I had to do a stupid math packet for school. I'm gonna watch the full show after this post.

Today was our first full day at school. It was boring, and I was like late to every class cuz my locker kept getting jammed. They may have to move it (Dramatic Gasp). Blah Blah Blah.

OMJ!!!! I am starting a potition because Lizzi is thinking about stopping her blog. Comment on this post if you think she sould keep it, and if I get more than 5, tough luck for her, cuz at least 5 people want her to keep it, so she will have to. Mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Lizzi, this is for your own good, so you will thank me someday.

G2G Dinner and Jack's baseball game!!!

TTYL,
Cassidy :P

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

LIZZI KEEP YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS CASSIDY BUT THIS COMMENT STILL COUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzi said...

UGGGGGHHHHH!!!! You are soooooo insane!! Lol!!!!!!!!!! Its funny, but NOT FOR LONG!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

keep your blog lizzi!!!!