Saturday, September 20, 2008

NYC/Sleepover

OMJ!!! My weekend was ah-mazing.

Sleepover:

Yesterday was a half day at school, and I went to Chelsea's house after school with Julia Santain. We rode our bikes around the neighborhood, talked, prank called people, watched tv and much more. Dylan and his friends wanted to go to the Guitar Center, so we went there, then dropped them off at the house, and Julia, Jodi, Chelsea, Chloe and I went out to eat at her uncles restruant, The LG (Lawrence Grill). The food was soooooo good!!!!! We went back to Chelsea's house, got her stuff, dropped Julia off at her house and Chelsea came back to my house to sleepover. We had an awesome time!!! We watched and critisized the VMA's, put makeup on Ryan when he was sleeping, stayed up till like 3 AM talking with my aunt about funny matters. LOL.





NYC:





Chelsea and I woke up at 9:30 and we rushed through breakfast because WE WERE GOING TO NYC THAT DAY!!!!! It was so much fun. We both had to shower, and when Chelsea was drying he hair, so were 4 other people in my house, and like 5 mins later, the lights shut off because we blew a breaker. They kept flickering on and off. We managed to get her hair dry, but then we looked at the clock and WE HAD 10 MINS LEFT TO GET READY!!! We still had to flatten her hair and paint her nails.... so I decided to be multi tasking anddo it at the smae time. I managed to get one coat of nail polish on her hands and get her hair semi flat. Jodi and my mom were calling our names as soon as we were done.... just in time. I threw my nail polish in my purse to do the second coat on the train and my cell phone in my pocket, and we were off to New York City!!!!(BTW, here is the group that went: Jodi, Chelsea, Chloe, Joni, Emelei, Jack, my mom, me, my aunt Steph, Ryan and my uncle Sam.) When we got off the train in NYC, our first stop was the Ugg Australia store. Chelsea got a pair of paisley Uggs and Converse, Chloe got a pair of Converse and I got a pair of silver metallic Uggs and a pair of cheetah Uggs. Jack wanted to go to a store he wanted to go to, so the next stop was Toys "R" Us. Me, Jack and Chloe went on the ferris wheel together, and Chelsea and Emelei went on togerher. We went around it 5 times and looked at all the store had to offer. When we got off, we rode the escalator up and Jack, Joni, my mom and Emelei wnet to the Bakughan section and Chelsea, Chloe, Jodi and I went to the Barbie house. It was cool. When we payed and got our of the store, we walked accross the street to the MTV store. I got 3 t-shirts and a pair of pants. We started getting hungry, so we went and ate at a restruant. I forget the name, but it had an arcade, so when we were done eating Chelsea and I took Chloe to play some games. She got a bunch of tickets, Chelsea won the jackpot a bunch of times and some random guy came up to Chloe and gave her liked 3000 tickets, so we traded them in and she got 2 stuffed animals. LOL. When we were done, we split up. Chelsea, Chloe, Jodi, Joni and I went to Gucci and my mom, Jack and Emelei went to Nintendo World. Joni got a new wallet in Gucci, because hers was breaking. When we were done in there, it was almost time for dinner, and there were no taxis open, so we took bikes. No, we didn't ride them, they were like bikes hitched to a carrige. Me, Joni and Chloe sat in one and Chelsea and Jodi sat in the other. When we got to the restruant, I can't even say how many times Chloe and I had to go into the basement to blow our nose. I talked to the waitor, and I ordered a piece of chocolate cake ordered to my mom and we had the restruant sing to her. It was hilarious. When we were done, we rode the bikes to the train station to go home :(.

Today was Monday... ugh. Monday. Boring. Old. Tired. Monday. Jack had his friend James over after school and he is ah-dorabe!!! He is probably like 3 ft. 10 in. tall with long blonde hair and blue eyes. So now I just finished HW and now I'm about to eat dinner.

TTYL,
Cassidy :P

No comments: