Monday, August 25, 2008

Sleepover with Lizzi...

Ahh!! Lizzi and I had soo much fun last night. When she got to my house, we took Merry out for a walk and when we got back, we went out to dinner at Faritys. Our servers name was Lauren. We were all eating our appitizers and Jack was jealous, and he started whining that he wanted bread and butter. Well, Lizzi decided to be the outgoing person she is and She yelled, "Excuse me, Lauren, can we please have some bread and butter for our table?" and our waitress looked shocked, and responded, "Of course." So Jack got his bread and butter, Lizzi got her pride of the night and me, Joni and my mom got a good laugh. When we got back, we were thinking of the names for our kids, and i said hers can be named Joey and Lizzard (Joe and Lizzi), and mine can be named Chuck Jonas (how much wood could chuck jonas chuck if chuck jonas could chuck wood) and Curly Jonas. Chuck Jonas was because my fave shoe is Converse and Chuck Taylors are another name, and Curly because Kev and I both have super curly hair. LOL. Lizzi and I went up to my room, watched the Miley and Mandy show, allll the Jonas Brother videos on their YouTube channel, the Demi and Selena Gomez show, SelGomez and some Demi videos... oh... btw. If you want a scare, play the scary maze game, or watch Daddies Little Girl Gets Scared on YouTube.... so funny. Lizzi and I also brainstormed ideas for our new season of 'The Liz and Cass Show.' Sooo funny... we practiced... a lot. We were up till 2:30 AM talking, on the computer and brainstorming. It was a lot of fun. Lizzi always has a pj disfunction when she sleeps at my house, because this time they were wet, because they came from the washer. She had to wear an oversized T Shirt we had to wear on the Philadelphia trip for school. Funny stuff. Tonight I'm going to her house to swim and stuff. Catcha later!!!!!

TTYL,
Cassidy :P

No comments: