Friday, August 29, 2008

Rain, rain, go away.....

I'm sitting on the puffy blue couch on the 3rd floor (well, 2nd if you don't count the basement) in the upsatirs room, looking out the window and watch the rain fall from the sky. The YMCA 6th Grade Meet and Greet was ok, but it was loud and extremaly hot. The next morning we went on a tour of Timberlane, and listenind to a verryyy boring speech about the PTO. (Parent Teacher Association) When that was over, Jodi, Chelsea and I went and got bagles, and then we picked Chloe up from Huntington Learning Center. We went back to her house, called the Jonas Brothers fanline and Demi Lovato fanline, and we made some music videos for BB Good, 7 Things, One World and 2 other songs I forget the title of. Today is Chloes birthday!!! Yeah!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Yippee!!!!! After I left her house, I had to go get my haircut and we made an appointment to get it highlighted on Tuesday. Last night, Emelei and I were rocking out to the Jonas Brothers (sigh) new album. Im sooo mad at my mom, because she is making Jack and I go to a stupid lake house my aunt rented for the weekend. 1. I don't like lakes. 2. She is forcing me against my will and 3. Last time I went away with my aunt, I was miserable. So anyway...

I'm bringing a computer, but unsure if I will get connection, because I have a feeling this stupid lake house thing is out in the middle of nowhere.

Have you seen the Jonas Brothers YouTube video called 'Scratch and Sniff'? Its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!

Current Status:
Loving: The Jonas Brothers, my haircut and my iPod
Hating: Lakes
Wishing: I was going to the beach
Hoping: My ice cream I left on the counter doesnt melt before this post is over
Wanting: Advil... I have a monster head ache
Thinking: How much I loovvee the Jonas Brothers
Listening: To a mix of Rachel Ray, Phenias and Ferb and BB Good
Eating: Ice Cream
Watching: Nothing

I have to go get Advil and finish my ice cream. 2dles!!!

TTYL,
Cassidy :P

No comments: