Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!!!!!

Ahhh!!!! I'm soo bored out of my mind right now!!! Madi, Chelsea, Lizzi, why aren't you on aim when I need you the most!?!?!?!? Going through a major crisis here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, Today was pretty boring. Well, not THAT boring, but compare to a fun day, it was boring. I decided that I'm going to update my blog like every other day now. Anyway, about today:

Jack had reading camp. Apparently, he loved it. While he was gone, Emelei, Joni and I made a cake. I'll upload a pic of it later. When the cake was baking, Joni ordered microphones the other day, so we were singing a bunch of songs. Then later on, Sophia, Phyllis and Gloria (family friends) came over for dinner. We had stuffed artichokes and pizzi... yummm!! Umm, let's see. Jack and I watched the Teen Choice Awards again, and I looovvvveeee it!!! So did Jack. (Pssst!!! He has a celeb crush!!!) It never gets old, I swear. Right now, I'm updating my blog and watching the Hannah Montana episode with the Jonas Brothers. (Sigh) Oh, and I'm soo excited!!!! Lizzi and I were iming and we are thinking of sharing an agent so we can start auditioning for stuff!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! Horray, harrah, WEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also made a new signature to sign emails (I'll sign this post with it) and my signature red carpet pose, and my pose with my Jonas boyfriend while we are on the red carpet together (LOL). My red carpet pose alone is with my legs crossed and a peace sign, and my Jonas boyfriend pose is with our arms around each other and again, the peace sign. Sorry, but ever since I was 3 I have been upsessed with it, in alllll my pics I'm holding up the peace sign.

Today, I was thinking of my 3 wishes. If a geanie popped into my room now, this is what I's wish for.

1. For unlimited wishes. Everytime I wished something, I would just say it and POOF!!! I would have it!!

now with the other 2 wishes...

2. For everytime Hollister, Abercrombie, Juicy Couture and Ed Hardy came out with a new clothing item in Womans that i liked, it would appear in my gigantic closet.
3. For the Jonas Brothers to be my BFF's!!!

And then all the unlimited wishes, but I won't mention them.

Here is my Current Status:

Loving: The Jonas Brothers, sour gummy worms and my pj's.
Hating: Cape Cod potato chips
Wishing: For a geanie to pop into my room and grant me those 3 wishes.
Wanting: A credit card (My dad canceled mine cuz i kept going over like my limit.... by A LOT!!! LOL)
Thinking: How I want to go shopping in Cape May this weekend.
Listening: To Hannah Montana tv show
Eating: A sour gummy worm
Watching: Hannah Montana

Oh, I just wanted to let 'yall know that I am going to be doing bios of my friends (well, only the ones that I actually talk to in the summer) in my next post.

Ok, Here is my new signature


TTYL,
Cassidy :P

2 comments:

Lizzi said...

Hey, Cass. I have to take a shower now, but I'll be on AIM at 9:45 or 50.

Keep blogging and I'll post today and do what I promised to do

TTFN
Lizzi

Cassidy said...

KK thanks!!! Sorry, I was up till 1:30 last night and didn't wake up till 11:30. I'll just wait for you on AIM today, not like I have anything else to do :)

LOL,
Cassidy