Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Seaside so far...

Heyy!! Seaside is fun (so far), but I'm lonely. Lizzi is away, Chelsea is busy busy busy and why the heck knows where everyone else is. Emelei has her BFF Sophia here, and Jack has his friend Edward here (ugh, this kid is a B-R-A-T!!!! More later...) so I was left in the dust. Not really though... I have my mom, Joni, Phyllis, Gloria and tomorrow 2 poodles are coming.... I know, my vacation friends rock. But anyway...



Sunday we went to the beach and Ryan and Stpeh came for the day. We went out pretty far in the ocean, but there were TONS of jellyfish, like, so many it felt like you were swimming with 50,000 pounds of jellyfish and only a bucket of water... that many. So I mostly laied out in the sun or picked some up and threw them on random people and then look away, as I had not done it. LOL. Monday Phyllis, Gloria and Joni had to go to a funeral so my mom watched me, Emelei, Sophia, Jack and Bratface aka Edward. We wnet out to a surf shop and bought boogie boards and went to get ice cream. We took our bikes out on the boardwalk and rode them up 17 blocks and back to our house (which is really nice, if I must say). When they got home from the funeral, Joni and I ordered something on eBay and then we wnet to the boardwalk. Man, those people GIMICK you!!! I mean, we go to the Seaside boardwalk almost every weekend for a few hours, but when you spend 6 hours there, the "Only $2.00 a person and you win everytime" people are ANNOYING!!!!! Tomorrow night we are going back and riding the rides... Emelei and I found a ride that has one loop that we are going to go on to get prepared for 6 Flags this weekend, and I am going to bungee jump over the ocean (sounds fun, right!? Ok, ok, my mom begged me to do it, so I said ok) with my mom. Then there is the Tower of Fear, which looks ok too. Today at the beach was an ok day. It was reeaallllyyy gross though. There were tons of dead jellyfish, crabs, stingrays (and yes, I mean STINGRAYS!!!!!) and fish. Is that a sign saying, "The Seaside waters are toxic, do not swim" or do stingrays die here everyday!?!?!?!? I don't know.... and I really don't want to!!!!!!!!!!!



Ok, so about Edward...



He is ok sometimes, but then again, he is mean most of the time!!!! He hits my mom, knocks everything down in the surf shop on purpose, turns Jack's Wii off on purpose when he is in the middle of a game, doesn't listen when we tell him you can't buy the stuffed animals on the boardwalk, you have to win them, doesn't listen when we tell him don't eat brownies 2 mintues before dinner, and when we were riding bikes, he said, "Angie(my mom), you are mean!!! You made my helmet too loose!!!" And he threw it out in the street. Ugh. Oh, oh, oh!!!! And the first day, he walked up to Jack and said, "Did you know that I hate you? I'm only being nice because I'm stuck here all week." And Jack wasn't Jack after that. He got all quiet and kept to himself for the rest of the day... poor guy. I mean, he IS my brother, but how would you feel is one of your friends said that to you?!?!? So I yelled at Edward, told him no more dessert for the week, and since then I have been the only one who can get control of him... accept when the other people get stern and threaten him something... LOL.



Current events:



Loving: The Jonas Brothers, snoopy and my bathing suit when its not covered in ocean crap.

Hating: Edward (not hating him... but strongly disliking), jellyfish and all the other dead sea life i mentioned before.

Wishing: I knew the Jonas Brothers

Hoping: I land this acting role(s) I'm auditioning for

Wanting: Some M&M's

Thinking: How Emelei and I played a prank on Sophia tonight by putting wipped cream in her hand and tickeling her nose when she was sleeping... tee hee.

Listening: To the humming of the ocean

Eating: Nothing but soon to be.... nothing. LOL

Watching: The letters appear on the screen... fastanating... i know



I will upload a picture of the loop roller coster and I will try to upload one of the bungee thing my mom and I will do, if not some pics. Oh, and I'm also doing a magic carpet ride with Emelei.

TTYL,
Cassidy :P

No comments: