Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cape May, Week's Adgenda and more...

Heyy!! Back from Cape May!! I had a lot of fun.

We got in the hotel, and went t the beach for a little while. The ocean was freezing, so I laied out and built sandcastles with my dad's, friends daughter, Reilly. Her mom, Devon and Connor went to a wresteling match that night, so my dad, Jack, Reilly and I ate out, and I waited for them to come home. We realized we didnt have blankets, so Connor, Devon and I ran at 1:00 AM to the front desk, where they were waiting for us. The lobby was a 1/2 mile away. Saturday we went to the beach, pool and dinner. We went shopping later that night. Today we came home. We were stuck in traffic, so it took us 5 hours.

So here is what I'm doing this week:

Monday: Chillin and maybe shopping... hmm.
Tuesday: Buying the new Jonas Brother CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday: Going into NYC to see the Lion King on Broadway, shop and prob other stuff... hmm. I'm sooooo excited!!!
Thursday: Chelsea?? Lizzi?? IDK what we are doing this day
Friday: Joe's 19th birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! Horrah!!

Current events:
Loving: Jonas Brothers and NYC
Hating: My extremly curly, frizzy hair
Wishing: I had all access to an airplane that could fly me anywhere with anyone i wanted, 24/7.
Wanting: This awesome pair of Converse I saw!!! AHH!!!
Thinking: How I'm going shopping in NYC on Wednesday
Listening: To my air conditioner
Eating: Nothing
Watching: Jonas Brothers: Livin' The Dream

Ok, you are probably asleep by now, reading this veerryyy boring post, so go to http://www.joiseygal.blogspot.com/ and http://www.xobeachboundox.blogspot.com/. It will wake you up... lol.

I'll write soon!!

TTYL,

Cassidy :P

2 comments:

Lizzi said...

Heyyyy did you get my emails????????

Cassidy said...

yessssssssssssssss i did i replied