Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cheetah Girls, Friends and more...

Heyy!! Did you guys watch the Cheetah Girls: One World movie? I did, and I went to a premir party at Chelsea's house with Madi, Morgan, Madi's sister's friend, Chloe and Chloe's friend Maci. The movie was ookk, but it was short. Overall 3 3/4 stars. Or if that is not a legal star rating, then a 4. After the movie, we went upstairs and ate ice cream cake, but it was like melted because Chelsea forgot to close the freezer. LOL. After the cake we went downstairs and played Rock Band, and Madi and I watched Chelsea get into the song she was singing, and when she saw we were looking at her, she got even crazier! Madi and I tricked her that someone walked in the room while she was singing, and when the song was done, she said, "It wasn't very nice for you guys to trick me like that." And we said, "Someone really walked in the room!!! Honest!!!' And she looked back and Dylan and his friend Mickey walked in the room... good timing!!! They played Rock Band with us for a little while, then we went up in Chelsea's room and played MASH. Then Madi had to go home :( BTW, Madi, if you're reading this, nice to see you again!!! I slept over Chelsea's house and when we woke up in the morning... we went to Six Flags!!!!!!!! Ryan took Jack, Chelsea, Chloe and I (Emelei didnt wanna go) and I had a BLAST!!!! We went on Skull Mountain, Nitro, The Dark Night, The Congo Rapids, The Runaway Mine Train and El Toro. Chelsea and I were going to do a lot more, but Chloe's retainer broke and it was hurting her mouth, but its totally ok, because Jack wasn't being the best sport because he wanted Dippin' Dots. Ugh. My new favorite ride is Nitro... it is sooo awesome!!!!! When we dropped Chelsea and Chloe off, we went back to my house and Jaden came over, and we were spraying wipped cream everywhere, and Ryan almost threw me in the pond.

Im excited for school to start, but im not. Here is a list of Pluses and Dis-umm---Pluses?


Pluses:
  • New School
  • New teachers
  • Bigger lockers
  • More freedom
  • More and new kids

Dis-pluses:

  • New school
  • New teachers
  • More and new kids
  • Detention for being late
  • More responsibilitys

Im excited to go back-to-school shopping though!!!!! We may go to NYC, or the mall, or just shop online.... or maybe a little but if all 3!!!!

Current Status:

Loving: The Jonas Brothers, pink and my bed

Hating: My frizzy hair (not hating, but wanting it to be less frizzy and more curly)

Wishing: I was in NYC when the Jonas Brothers were there (sigh)

Hoping: My puppy doesn't go to the bathroom on my bed because she is sleeping with me... I'll upload a picture of her.

Wanting: Another teacup yorkie to go with Sweet Pea ha ha no one Sweet Pea is enough... I want... hmm... nothing at the moment.

Thinking: How the Jonas Brothers do a concert almost every night.... as tired as they probably are, they put soo much effort into each show.

Listening: To the crickets outside my window

Eating: Nothing

Watching: A Jonas Brother YouTube video

Ok, I seriously have to go...unpacking from Seaside...yay? And I'm tired from today and last night... we were up till 1:30 am. I'll write again tomorrow!!!!!

TTYL,

Cassidy :P

PS: I'm soo happy Camp Rock is now on DVD!!! I can't wait to get that and the Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Featuring the Jonas Brothers dvd's tomorrow!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, Cassidy. this is miley cyrus. i just found your blog and i think its so cute. you seem very energetic and sweet. check out the miley and mandy show on youtube and i hope to talk to you soon!

~Miles

Cassidy said...

ok well im so confused is this really miley or is it someone fooling around with me lol just checking...............