Thursday, August 7, 2008

CM....

CM stands for Cape May... and thats where I will be spending my weekend. I won't update this weekend, but when I get home Sunday, or early Monday morning, I'll update.

Tomorrow is my dads 40th birthday!!!! (Applause) So, yeah. Say Happy Birthday. Today I got my eyebrows waxed, and I told her to do a tad more off the top, and she like took the whole eyebrow off!!! They look ok now, but thats after I spent an hour looking into a mirror complementing them. LOL. I have like become upsessed with Converse, jean shorts and Ed Hardy tee shirts the last few days, so thats what I'm wearing all weekend. Or Ed Hardy converse.... idk. I'm so bored. Jack is sitting in my room watching Pheanis and Ferb, and I am dreading about how my eyebrows and how we were gonna go to NYC tomorrow for a Jonas Brother concert, part of Good Morning America, but my mom said it was too early and she has to drop me off at my dads house at 10:00 AM to go to Cape May, since he is taking me.

Current Status:

Loving: The Jonas Brothers, Converse, Ed Hardy t-shirts and jean shorts.
Hating: My eyebrows
Wishing: That I could jump on a train and escape to NYC
Wanting: A hug from the Jonas Brothers
Thinking: How I'm gonna tan this weekend :)
Listening: To Hold On, Jonas Brothers
Eating: Nothing but if swallowing my spit counts, yep.
Watching: The letters appear when I press the plastic key on the keyboard... lol I know, random

Ok, I got to go, and I know this post is veeerrryy boring.

TTYL,
Cassidy :P

2 comments:

Lizzi said...

Did you find out if the NYC concert is a yes?

your BFF,
Lizzi Wyatt

Cassidy said...

Its a no go :( all the seats were bad, but we are going into nyc on wednesday to c the lion king and shopping!! yay!!!