Thursday, August 14, 2008

Siiixxxx Flllaaagggsss

YAY!!! Today we went to Six Flags!! AHH!! Lizzi, Ryan, Jack and I went ( Em didn't go cuz she was at her mom's house, and haven't seen her since sometime this week because her dad died this week (her moms dad)) Lizzi was in Hurricane Haurbor with her family, so when we got there, we picked her up. The first ride we went on was the Runaway Mine Train. Jack lluuvved it, but we decided to go on Rolling Thunder next (my personal fave of the day!!) Then we went and had dinner. We went on Skull Mountain next... 3 times to be exact... ugh. By the time we were done with Skull Mountain, it had started to rain and they closed all the rides due to the weather!!!!!!! UGH!!! Lizzi and I were planning to go on El Toro and maybe even Kingda Ka! Ugh. We ended up going to the boardwalk thingy and played a few games. We got back to the house, and I sent my resume and headshot into a audition place. Then Lizzi realized she forgot her pajamas, and tried on mine and...wow. They were HUGE on her!!! I may upload pictures later. So now we are sitting in my room, I'm updating my blog, and Lizzi is watching College Road Trip. This week until Thursday, I'm going to be in Seaside!!! OMJ I soo hope I have a computer!! OMJ!!! Its 12:53 AM!! You know what that means?! HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY JOE!!!! Happy, happy birthday, from all of us to you, we wish you happy birthday, so we can party too!!! HEY!!!!!!! AHHH!!!! WOO HOO!!! YIPPEE!!! Ok, now Lizzi is sleeping. I looked over to tell her something and... snnooorrreeee!!! LOL!!


Current Status:

Loving: The Jonas Brothers, pink and sleepovers
Hating: Pigs lol
Wishing: I was a famous actress
Hoping: I land at least one of these parts I sent if for (Pray for me!!!!!)
Wanting: To know the Jonas Brothers or at least for them to know that there is an 11 year old girl named Cassidy who ah-dores them!!
Thinking: How good the cookie is that I'm eating
Listening: The Miley Cyrus CD 'Breakout'
Eating: A chocolate chip cookie.... but now its a chocolate chip smooshie
Watching: Lizzi comb her newly flattened hair lol

TTYL,
Cassidy :P

2 comments:

Lizzi said...

I DID NOT SNORE!!!!!!! DONT BELIEVE HER!!!!!! I WAS AWAKE THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol

Cassidy said...

lol yesss u DID snore... a tad... but a snuffle more like. *she snored but wont admit it lol* dont worry lizzi, it may be friom your cold... tee hee