Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bio's on friends...

Ok, as I promised in my last post, here are bio's on my friends(and Jack, He's is making me):

Emelei: I have known Emelei for like, ever!!! Her fave color is purple, and she enjoys playing the Wii, her ds, drawing and much more!!! Her fave band is Earth, Wind and Fire, and enjoys listening to the Jonas Brothers, as long as I don't tease her that she likes them. (But deep down inside, I know she does) Emelei wants to be a dentist when she grows up. Her fave clothing brands are Ralph Lauren, Abercrombie and sometimes Gap and Limited Too. Her nicknames are Emey, Chiky, Em and Memelei. LOL don't ask how we got Memelei, it's a reeeaaalllllyyyyy long story. Emelei is soo one of my BFF's!!!

Chelsea: I have known Chelsea for a really long time, and with the time we have known each other, a lot has happened! When she comes over, we like to bake stuff, but a lot of our stuff goes ker-plop!!! Her favorite color is pink and she enjoys shopping and admiring the Jonas Brothers. Her fave is Nick, she says, "He is a hottie with a body and Nick is my hero." LOL. Her fave band is, you guessed it, the Jonas Brothers!!! Chelsea wants to be a model when she grows up. She loves to shop at Juicy Couture, Ed Hardy, Abercrombie, Hollister and much more!!! Her nicknames are Chels and Nicky. Chelsea is a best friend I will have forever!!!

Lizzi: When Lizzi moved here from California, I knew I had a best friend for life!!! We like a lot of the same things, like acting, the Jonas Brothers and shopping, and when I go to her house, or when she comes to my house, we like to make pointless Youtube videos, but we never have the time to post them!!! Lizzi's fave color is pink, and her fave JoBro is Joe. She quotes, "Joe is mine and he loves me, like Kevin loves you." Again, her fave band is the Jonas Brothers. Lizzi wants to be an actress, dancer or fashion designer when she grows up. Lizzi likes to shop at Hollister, Abercrombie, Pac Sun and Urban Outfitters. Lizzi's nicknames are Lizzard, Liz and Izzil. She has a blog... http://www.joiseygal.blogspot.com/. Check it out!! Lizzi and I have many good times, and that is what I look for in a best friend!!!

Madi: Madi and I have been friends for a few months, but in that time we have talked on the computer a lot!! Madi's fave color is blue, and her fave Jonas Brother is Joe, she quotes, "We have a lot in common! (list of stuff they have in commom). Yep, we were meant to be!!!'' Madi wants to be an inn keeper when she grows up. Her fave stores to shop at are Ralph Lauren, Hollister, Rue21, J-Crew and Forever 21. Her blog is http://www.xobeachboundox.blogspot.com/. I hope to be friends with Madi forever!!!!

OK, now for, ugh, Jack.

Jack: Jack is my 7 year old brother. He is totally upsessed with the game, Godzilla, and claims he is it's number one fan. Jack also enjoys Pokemon. His fave color is green, and his fave band is the Jonas Brothers. His fave Jonas song is Burnin' Up. He wants to be a plastic surgen when he grows up... LOL. He obviously doesn't like to shop, but most of his clothes are from Ralph Lauren. Yes, that is about Jack, and I really have no creative closing sentence for him.

I'm so bored now, so I will do a bio on me.

Me (Cassidy): In my spare time, I like tanning, shopping, admiring the Jonas Brothers, and updating this blog and iming my friends. My favorite color is pink, and my fave band is the Jonas Brothers, obviously!!!!! My fave Jonas Brother is Kevin, and I quote, "We will get married on the beach in the Bahamas." I love to shop at Hollister, Abercrombie, Juicy Couture, Ed Hardy and Pac Sun. When I grow, up, I would like to become an actress, dancer or fashion designer. My nicknames are Cass, Cassie, Kevers and Mrs. Jonas. Yep, thats about me!!!!

I will be posting soon so check back often!!!!!!!!!

TTYL,

Cassidy :P

8 comments:

Lizzi said...

Who's that gal named Lizzi? She sounds weird!

Cassidy said...

lol some girl... you dont know her... lol

Lizzi said...

Yeah... I wonder? Hmmmm... sounds fuh-miliar....

Cassidy said...

yeah... she is just a tad strange, but ya know, we are bffles so, ya. but i mean, u dont know her, u can only see her if u look in a mirror!!!!!!!!!

Lizzi said...

But I thought I was you BFFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh! What did I ever do to you?!

Cassidy said...

that is you!!! the gal named lizzi is you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzi said...

Oooooh. I really am blonde, aren't I?

tee hee

Cassidy said...

ha ha yea ur