Monday, May 4, 2009

Rain, rain, go away...

OMGGG WHENNN INN THEEE WWOORRLLLDDD WILL IT JUST STOPP RAININGG!! Last week there was beautifullll weather....high 80's, low 90's. Just enough to wear cute shorts, short sleeve shirts and Converse or flip flops. Then, I awoke on Wednesday morning and I see white, puffy clouds, screaming RAIN IS COMING! Ever since, it was been rain, rain, and more rain. Our soccer game was cancled, due to the rain. I straightened my hair this morning, and now it's curly again, due to the rain. I mean, my mood would be lifted and I wouldn't be as crabby if it wasn't raining, but noooo. On top of this nastynastynasty weather, there is tesp prep all week long. There is a map quiz in social studies tomorrow. Anddd and science quiz on Friday. Why oh why do teachers cram before the most hectic, hard, stressful week? I just don't get it. Don't get it at all.

On a more positive note...

Today in science Lizzi and I were talking about how we want to go shopping soon together. We can't wait to go to F21 and J Crew. We might go shopping at J Crew sometime in May, and I don't know when we will go to F21.

Thursday will probably be the highlight of my week. We have in-class dress rehersal for dance, which is when we go in our costume and get our pictures done, and we perform our dance for the parents.

Gotta go now...get ready for bed and studystudystudy some more...

XOXO,
Cass <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i kno i HATE the rain too! and especially wen all those worms come out *shivers*

xobeachboundox said...

same. i was in all shorts and sandals mode and now its like jeans and uggs.