Saturday, May 16, 2009

IT'S THE DAY OF THE SHOW!!

AHHH!!! I'M SOOOO EXICTED!!! TODAY IS THE DAY OF THE DANCE RECITAL!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!

Haha. I'm sosososo excited, and ready. Yesterday we have a 3 1/2 hour rehersal, and it payed off. Seeing all the dances that people worked hard on all year, and being able to practice on stage in front of a small crowd got you ready for the show later on. Lizzi and I have a 11:00 hair appointment, and we might sneak into our towns special day after. It's just a day where everyone that lives in out town goes and celebrates. All of our friends will be there. Then we have to go home and get ready, then go to the high school to get into our positions for the opening number. The recital starts at 3:00, and ends at 6:00. After the recital, my family, Lizzi's family and Chelsea's family are all going to TJ's for dinner.

Wish us luck for the show later!!!

XOXO,
Cass <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're probably at the rehearsal by now but I hope you do well!

Francesca said...

I couldn't make the show, but you guys probably did amazing (: from what I hear, you guys are great dancers!