Thursday, May 21, 2009

Eeks! My Hair is Short, My Shoulder is Busted, What Else is Going to go Wrong?!

Heyhey. A lot new has happened lately. Two days ago I got my hair cut, and told her I wanted a trim not too much off the ends, long layers and side bangs. What did she do? She chopped three inches off my hair, cut straight across and no side bangs. *Sighs* I'd post a picture, but I'd rather not. I have been wearing my hair in a ponytail all week..hahaha. 

So this morning I woke up, sat up and stretched. Then all the sudden I turned my head to look at the time, and my eyes welled with tears. My shoulder/neck was KILLINGGG me! I went to school, thinking it was going to be better. Knowing my luck, it obviously got worse. During first period I turned my head to look at the homework, and I was struck with pain. Now, you might think its no other than a sore shoulder. But this is a crampy, teary-eyed, knife stabbing, throbbing pain. During science I went to the nurse. She took some "tests" on me, and even checked to make sure I didn't hurt my collar bone because she said it was pretty bad. She gave me some medicine, and sent me back to class. When my mom picked me up from school, she said it was probably a pinched nerve and a torn muscle, but she said if it keeps hurting for the next few days she will take me to the doctor.

On a more positive note...

Tomorrow we have a half day, and we have Monday off due to Memorial Day weekend. Hallelujah! I'm so excited for the long weekend...sleepovers with Lizzi and parties!!! Can't wait <3333

XOXO,
Cass <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope your shoulder feels better!

elizabeth said...

Haha a lot went wrong yesterday afternoon, too! hahaha