Monday, May 18, 2009

Dance Is Over, It's the End of May, and Believe it or Not, We're almost 7th graders...

Heyy! So the recital on Saturday went amazing!!! The only bad thing that happened was a girl slipped and fell on stage, and a pointe dancer rolled on her ankle, and broke it. :-(. Other than that, we did awesome! I can't wait for next dance year. It's going to be so much fun!!! It was sad that it ended, but there is always going to be more. 

After the recital, Lizzi's family, Chelsea's family, and my family all went out to dinner at TJ's. We had an awesome time. Lizzi and I changed out of our costumes when we got there though...we felt kinda stupid in a restruant in a costume. Hahaha. 

Yesterday we had soccer. Lizzi didn't go because she was sick. It was an okay game...we lost 2-1. Everyone was really tired, including me. Lizzi slept over the night before, and we were up until about 3:00 AM! Exausted much! Oh, very.

You know what else is sad? That it is the end of the school year. It is the end of May, and we have only June left. There are a bunch of half days, days off, team days, and field trips coming up too. I have a feeling the rest of the year is going to be very easy. This school year has gone soo quickly though! It seems like just yesterday it was summer, and we entered the building for the first time, a million thoughts running around our head. Who will I be friends with? Will anyone hate me? What if it's too hard here? They were some of the thoughts that were going through my head. Oh, where has the time gone...

Tonight was the dance party. It was a lot of fun. I mostly hung out with Lizzi and Chelsea, but Elanor and Kate too.

Gotta go get ready for bed.

XOXO,
Cass <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about the end of the school year thing. I don't wanna leave all my friends at school!