Sunday, May 10, 2009

Goodbye, careless, free, stress-less weeks...

I'm absoultly dreading tomorrow at school. Wanna know why? Becuase Of stupid, stupid, stupid, STUPIDDDD testing. I know, I know. ALl us kids think it's pointless, a waste of time, and the worst thing to have came on this planet. But, I guess when youj really think about it, it determines how well we did this year, and how much our school district needs to be improved. So, there is a point, but not one that normal people care about.

This weekend was partly exhausting. I had a party on Friday night, well, 2, but I didn't go to the other one. More like I couldnt...and then last night I attended another party that was A LOT of fun. When I got home, I was up to around 12:30-ish watching Bride Wars and texting. Then today was Mother's Day, *by the way, happy Mother's Day!* and I had a soccer game. A lot of people weren't going, so my mom didn't make me go. Thank God, because clearly I'm really tired. Instead, I went outside and practiced because I haven't been able to practice in a while due to the rain, and played with Sweet Pea.

Hopefully you all have a great rest of the day, and a wonderful week coming up.

XOXO,
Cass <3

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

You play soccer? I would have never guessed. I know you through Lizzi, by the way. How long have you played? Ughh, we just finsihed testing last week, thank god. Hate it. AND in 8th grade we have to do Science testing on top of Language Arts and Math.