Monday, June 1, 2009

It's now...JUNE!?

OMGGG! I can't believe its JUNE!!!! June! June! JUNE! Sorry, I get carried away. But, STILL! Doesn't it seem like just yesterday, we were entering the doors of Timberlane, new to the school, scared, new experiences, and the TimberTots! *LOL* But anyway...SUMMER IS SOOOOO SOON <333!>
Yesterday I had a soccer game. It was soo hot, and we didn't win. We should have won though...those of you on the other team, sorryyyy! Hahaha :-)

Saturday I went over to Chelsea's house for a little bit, and we went swimming. It felt soo good....the hot, summer air against your cooled skin from the pool water. Very refreshing. Her dad came in the pool and we had a "competitive" game of volleyball. It was Donald and Chloe against Chelsea and I. Donald and Chloe won one game, then Chels and I won another. Once we got out, I had to go. 

When I got back to my house, Lizzi came over and we went to the circus. It was okay, kinda boring, but fun. Lizzi and I gushed over the dogs and elephants mostly ;-)

Gots to go finish hw!!

XOXO,
Cass <3

No comments: