Monday, June 22, 2009

It's All Over

The last day of school was today. In my opinion, I thought it was very sad. Knowing that 6th grade is done. Forever. Never coming back. You completed another chapter in the book of your life. Ms. Husami was crying, and it made me want to cry. I'm going to miss everyone so much this summer! Although, I'm happy it's here. I'm going to miss everyone so much, but, you need a break from school in general *everything included, smelly classrooms, dirty desks, bacteria-infested gym locker rooms, etc..* and drama. Drama in most cases. So much happened this year, and I really think we're in for it next year.

Sadly, Lizzi flies off to Paris tomorrow. I'm going to miss my best friend!!! I'm going to try to keep myself with facials, shopping, mani's/pedi's, going to the movies and hanging out with people. I don't have to wait that long until July 9th, which is when we jet off to Florida! I'm so excited. My house in Florida is so much fun. Between snorkeling, shopping, the beach, swimming and relaxing, Florida is one of my favorite places to escape to. West Palm Beach, here I come!!

Tomorrow I think I'm going to have my mom drop Emelei and I off at Monroe Nail Salon so we can get some twinkle to our summer toes. It's supposed to rain here all week, so maybe the movies on Wednesday, shopping Thursday, and a friend over on Friday? Hmm. Time will tell.

Lately, I have been in the mood to go to Six Flags. I love going on roller coasters with Chelsea... she will go on any one possible *well, in most cases*, and is quite convincing. I remember last year when we went on Nitro... man, what THAT a good time! I also have to go with Lizzi this summer... El Toro, here I come!

Alexis and I were talking about this summer, and we decided on that our situation is similar to the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Everyone we hang out with, well, we're all like, best friends. But, when summer finally came from around the corner and down the bend, we're going our separate ways. We're all going to either our beach house, rented beach house, or staying at a friend's beach house, but they're all in various locations. We're all going to stay BFF's though, we promised to stay in touch :-)

I want it to feel like summer. So badly. It kind of does now. It depends on what your doing. Right now, it sure does not. It is the first day of summer vacation, and I'm sitting in my basement, alone, on a hugeee, fluffy, cheetah print bean bag chair next to a life size octopus Lizzi and I have had some fun with in the past. Haha. I think I'm going to sleep down here tonight...hmm. 

Okay, This is realllyyy long. I'll stop it here, because if I don't, I wont have anything to write about tomorrow night!

XOXO,
Cass <3

PS-I'm going to be posting pretty much daily now, unless I'm super busy, or if something comes up :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want it to feel like summer too. Even if i'm not even in New Jersey anymore. Back at my house, it's all rainy and you can't play outside without stepping in a puddle in my backyard.

But have fun in Florida!

Cassidy said...

Ooo yeah! Have fun on vacation! And saaameee here. It's quite annoying. But, the sun finally came out today! Woo hoo! Hopefully it is here to stay...

Francesca said...

Aww (: I'll miss everyone too! And have fun in Florida !