Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's 2 AM and I'm Cursing Your Name!

"But I've been screamin' and fightin' and kissin' in the rain, it's 2 AM and I'm cursin' your name, You're so in love that you act insane, and that's the way I loved you..."

That is probably one of my favorite songs by Taylor Swift. It has so much meaning, energy, and I can apply it with some of my life situations...

Today was an okay day. I had to say goodbye to Lizzi, because she flew off to Paris. I'm happy for her, but sad for me. All my other friends are away on vacation. Thankfully, I leave for Ocean City, Maryland with Chelsea sometime next week. I won't be bored then! Today I went and got my nails done at Monroe with Emelei. My mom dropped us off, then picked us back up when we were done. We had a good time! I got red base coat on my toes and fingernails, and they have bright, yellow polka dots. Very cute and summer-y. 

Tomorrow we have to go into a small town across the bridge to pick up a coffee table for the upstairs hang out room that my mom ordered. While she is loading it in the car, I'm going to see in I can go into some small boutiques. The town has a lot to offer, and some of the clothing in the boutiques is to die for!

It's 12:22 AM...I'm going to go to bed now.

XOXO,
Cass <3

No comments: