Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy March!!

Heyy! So now it's March, and one step closer to...

  • Going to Italy <33333
  • Summer 
  • Summer vacay
  • No more winter
  • Soon to be Spring
  • Warm weather
  • Spring shopping
  • Lizzi's birthday
  • Alexis' birthday
Emelei's birthday was on Saturday, and we had a lot of fun. First, everyone came to her house, and once everyone got here we went to the movies. We saw He's Just Not That Into You. It was good, but a little advanced for our age. I sat next to Morgan and Chelsea, and we would just laugh at the awkward parts, when Rowana was shouting stuff and being hilarious. We came back to the house and we put on music, danced, played Guitar Hero, had dinner, went to my room, took funny pics on my laptop, had cake and went back into the basement and had more fun!! LOL. A real fortune teller came and told all our fortunes.... I <3>

Today is a SNOWWW DAYYYYY!!! We have like 8-9 inches so far, and it's still coming down. I like not having school, but it's March, and March is normally the time when the weather starts getting nice, like the beginning of spring. It's only the beginning, so hopefully by the middle/end, it will be nice-er than it is now. I do have to say, it DOES look really pretty outside :-)! Plus, it is supposed to warm up by the end of the week...well high 40's, low 50's. 

Lizzi and I were iming this morning, talking about how everyone this year is so... un-innocent anymore. I mean, like, its only 6th grade. You have your whole life to wear make-up, have a boyfriend, have girl fights, love drama, go through depression over a guy, smoke, etc. You are supposed to be innocent in 6th grade... not act like you are 16. I mean, like...kissing? We are 11-12, not 15. It's okay to like someone, and have them like you back, but ya don't kiss them in 6th grade, ya know? And, kids smoking!? Smoking pot?? Pregnancy scares??? AHH!!! So much drama, I tell you....

Well, I updated my March Faves... check them out!!

XOXO,
Cassidy <333


3 comments:

Lizzi said...

FINALLY YOU BLOGGED! Luv ya in a BFF way.

Lizzi

Francesca said...

POST MOREE (:

Anonymous said...

love ya in a bff way too<3333333