Monday, March 16, 2009

I Need To Build Up My Ammune System...

Heyy! Sorry it's been so long..again. You wanna hear something a tad ridiculous? I was sick on like February 15th-17th, and now I'm sick... AGAIN. Stupid ammune system.

So not much has happened. Alexis slept over Friday night, Lizzi slept over Saturday night, went shopping, blah blah blah. Right now, Chelsea is in the Bahamas, because her and her family went to see the JONAS BROTHERS!!! Ahhhhhhh!! Sounds like fun, right, right, right?! RIGHT. 

OMG, so the other day we went to the pet store to get my frog Peppy/Freckles *Joni and I fight over the name* a friend. We ended up picking out 2 orange and brown frogs, and we get all the proper stuff needed for it, like food, pebbles, stuff for them to climb on, and everything else. A half an hour worth of papers are signed because they are native to our country, and we are ready to go pay. The guy that was like helping us said, "They need crickets to survive." My mom and Joni HATE bugs, along with everyone else in my house. Long story short, we put everything back and came home with 2 fish instead. 

In exactly 2 weeks, 5 days, or in Chelsea's words 18 days, we are going to ITALY!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

XOXO,
Cass <3

No comments: