Thursday, March 19, 2009

Where Has The Time Gone?

God, time goes by so quickly. I was reading all of Lizzi's old posts on her blog right now. It seems so...sad. I remember when she first moved here. She hated it. Absolutely hated it. She barely any friends. Wanted to go home. Not to her New Jersey home. Back to California. Then, she adjusted here. Made friends. Enemies. Frenimies. Sorry Lizzi, if I'm putting you on the spot. It just reminds me of the situation we were all put into this year when we first came to Timberlane. We only knew the people from our school. No other friends. Didn't know anyone. Some of us probably hated it. Wanted to go back to their elementary school, where everything was easy and innocent. 

I also want to start blogging about...other stuff. Give more sensory details, you know? Like, what goes on, detailed, in school. The little things we don't think matter...

Starting...now. 

Today in school was typical. Boring. Switching classes. Blahhh. In science, for some reason, felt...weird. It was raining outside, so there wasn't sunlight coming in. I guess it felt like...sad. Droopy. The feeling when you are...almost...depressed. 

Apparently, today was grab-a-girls-a*s day *I don't know if someone made this up??*. So this kid, Myles, went up to a bunch of 7th grade girls, and, well, I think you know the rest.

Ahhhh!!! 16 DAYS TILL ROME!!! Can I get a woot woot???

It has been really warm lately. Tomorrow is the first day of spring. Yay! Hopefully no more snow, and have higher highs for the weather.

Gotta go... I'm still in my dance stuff and I still have to shower.

XOXO,
Cass <3

2 comments:

Francesca said...

lovee the idea. (: but ewwie to uhh. thee. you know. grabbing. partt. uhh. weirdoo. && he got TL says thanks thing.. (;

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe it snowed on the first day of Spring ya kno? I didnt even believe my Dad wen he told me in the morning. LOL