Saturday, February 28, 2009

Quick and Easy and 123!

Heyy! This has to be really short, because I have a lot to do in so little time. Later is Emelei's birthday party, so I'm getting ready for that, and helping Joni get ready for it. I'm wearing a navy blue J. Crew dress, black Forever 21 leggings, *thanks Chels* and shoes, accessories, blah blah blah. I just got done making a playlist for her party. I added the Jonas Brother Live: 3D movie experience to my iPod and such. 

Last night was the night of all nights. I went and saw...the one....the only..... JONAS BROTHER 3D MOVIE!! It was amazingg!!! I went with Chelsea, Chloe, Jodi, Madi, Morgan, Morgan's friend, and Madi's mom. Since it was opening night, we got there 45 minutes early. We waited in line, then the people that worked there let us into the theatre. We all like ran, Chloe wobbling on her 2 broken toes, so we could all get seats together. When the movie started, we acted like it was a real concert, so we sang and screamed on the top of our lungs. My throat hurt after the movie, but it was worth it :-)

The other night, I walked into a door and I almost broke my nose. Its really red and puffy, and really squishy. I like bruised the cartilage, it it hurts like HECK!! There is also like a huge bump on it, which makes it even worse. 

Gotta go finish getting ready.... can't wait for tonight!! We are going to par-TAYY!!! Plus, Chelsea and Chloe are sleeping over!! WOO HOO!!! Now I really gotta go!!

XOXO,
Cassidy <3

No comments: