Saturday, March 22, 2008

Jonas Brother Concert

On Friday, March 21st I went to the one... the only... JONAS BROTHER CONCERT!!! It was absoultly AMAZING!!!! But... it was like a million degrees in there. Their opening song was, Kids Of The Future. A couple songs into the concert Frankie Jonas came on stage and he said, "What up New Jersey?!?!!?" He was soooo cute!!! They did a couple songs from their new album. They looked soo hot (both ways) and Joe started squirting the audiance with a water gun. Then he threw his hat into the audiance. I was a couple feet away from them. I think it was my favorite concert EVER!!! Nick was playing the drums, electric guitar, accoustic guitar and he was singing!!! In one of their new songs, they used some house-hold items as instruments and Kevin was using a fire instingusher. Then the 2 opening bands and Frankie came out and they were dressed up as bunny rabbits. They put up soo much effort to make that show remerable, and they did a fantastic job! I cried sooo hard when they came out on sdtage and I was screaming on the top of my lungs. Emelei and I almost went deaf, and I lost my voice, but it was sooooo worth it. The Jonas Brothers went above and beyond, and it was an experiance I will NEVER forget.
Have a happy Easter and remember these few words... THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE SOOO HOT AND THEY ROCK MY SOCKS!!!

No comments: