Sunday, June 8, 2008

This and That

OMJ!!! I haven't written for like a trillion years!!!! It is now June 8th... last time I wrote was March 22nd... arg. A lot has happened. A quick summary...

  • Florida in April
  • New puppy... her name is Sweet Pea... she is a teacup yorkie and weighs 1 1/2 lbs... I'll upload pics later...
  • Field Day
  • DARE graduation
  • Memorial day picnic with a trillion people
  • Shopping A LOT!!!!

Ok, maybe not a LOT, but it is still news. It is like a million... well, ok... 97 degrees outside today. The humidity is like 97%. No pool, no trees.... pure heat. Tomorrow is gonna be 99 degrees... lucky me!!! Our school has NO air conditioning.... eww. All the boys are going to be sweating like hogs. I can't wait for summer!!! I am going to the Bahamas with Chelsea, Emelei, Joni, Jack, My mom, Jodi, best buddy (lol), Donnie, Dylan, Chloe, and 3 other people. Let's hope it will be fun. My mom and I are also going to the Hershey Park Jonas Brother concert. My June faves...

  • Lip Gloss: Smackers
  • Drink: Lemon iced tea
  • Bathing suit: Roxy and/or Billabong
  • Color: Turquiose
  • Food: Pizza goldfish
  • Perfume: Juicy Couture "Smells Like Juicy"
  • Flower: The Hawian flower

Ok, that's enough for now. Let's see... 5th grade pool party is on Friday, Field Day last Friday, Camp Rock sooner than soon, Bahamas in 2 weeks. Right nmow, I want a pool more than anything in the world. I went to take Sweet Pea and Merry outside to pee and they ran under the outdoor couches. If you put a toe on the steamy hot deck, it will burn off. They weather alert says there is a heat wave from now until Wednesday... oh joy. I gotta go... going shopping for summer clothes... go figure!!!!!!!

Lots of love,

Cassidy (In Lizzi's words, Roxy)

No comments: