Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hey, It's Cassidy!!!

Hi! My name is Cassidy . About me:

I am 11 years old
I have and ODJ (Obsessive Jonas Dissorder)
My favorite color is PINK!
I am from New Jersey and Indiana
I am an actress

My favorite actress'/actors are:
Miley Cyrus
Amanda Bynes
JONAS BROTHERS
Emily Osment
Lizzi Wyatt Hayes (She has a blog called joiseygal.blogspot.com. Check it out :) )

I am the oldest out of 2 children in my family. I have a 6 year old brother.

My friends are:
Emelei: LOL BFFLS! VEGAS, BABY! FLORIDA AND ALMOST FALLING OFF THE BOAT.
Lizzi: BFFL'S 4 EVER! WE HAVE THE SAME DREAM, AND WE HAVE SOO MUCH FUN 2GETHER!
Chelsea: OMJ... I MEAN G. WE ARE SOOO FUNNY!!
Alexis: FRIENDSHIP RULER AND CHARM
Tori: TRICK-OR-TREATING AT ***'S HOUSE!
Natalie: BETTY BOO! M**T!
Swetha: UGH CHARLIE, MRS WYCOFF, CHARLIE!
Aisha: JONAS BROTHERS ROCK OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KK: SUNCHIP! LEO (YOU) CLEO (ME)!!!!!!!!!!

As you can tell, I am a very weird person. I will update my blog every weekendish, and is something REALLY exciting happens, I will do an emergency post, so check back soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL LMAO!!!!!