Saturday, March 15, 2008

Weekend So Far In Review

This weekend my BFFs Lizzi and Emelei slept over. On Friday, Lizzi came home with me and she slept over. We went on 2 walks. One very boring, one exciting. I live in a neighborhood and Lizzi and I went on a walk with Emelei's dog. Jack's teacher (my brother) honked and waved to me cuz he kinda lives by me, but anyway, I saw him. When he honked, Merry (Emelei's dog) got loose and she scattered down the sidewalk. Lizzi and I ran rappidly down the crusty sidewalk calling her name. I thought to myself, "If this little twerpy dog runs in the road and dies, 1. I will never forgive myself, and 2. What will I tell Joni? We FINALLY caught her, and I carried this little bundle of energy halfway home until I saw my mom in her car. She opened the window to talk to Lizzi and I and I threw Merry in the car and said, "Take her home!" Lizzi and I were up till 1 in the morning filming our new TV show. The next day, Lizzi and I went to Emelei's house and we shot scenes for our TV show called 'Liz and Cass'. It is coolio and GROOVY! Emelei came back to my cozy house and we are now watching a mammoth show, and a lady whos legs got amputated, and she has no butt. LOL. I will write more soon!

No comments: