Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pool Party/ Friday night/ Six Flags

Pool Party:
The moment we all have been waiting for... finally happened!!! On Friday, June 13th, the 5th graders had a pool party!!! I hung out most with Chelsea, Lizzi, Emelei, Alexis, Tori and Caroline. There were games, a DJ and a whole lot more!!!!! We kept requesting songs to the DJ, and even had "When You Look Me In The Eyes" by the Jonas Brothers dedicated to Chelsea, Lizzi, Tori, Alexis and I!!! It was sooo cool... until this kid held this other kid under water until he puked... gross!!! I give it a 2 thumbs up!!!

Friday Night:
Friday night, Jodi, best buddy, Chloe, Chelsea, Emelei, Joni, my mom, Jack and Dylan's band were at my house. We tried to plan our dinner scedual for the Bahamas, but I am not sure it worked so well. We went down to the creek and there were all these fish and crabs in the water, and I decided to be stupid and try to catch one. It didn't work out well. We got back to the house and I went to get off my bike and I scratched my cut... ouch!!! Later on, we went to pick Dylan's band up at their house. The car was soo jam-packed. They came back and played their songs. Ryan decided to take Jack, Emelei, Chelsea, Chloe and me to Six Flags the next day... so Chelsea and Chloe slept over.

Six Flags:
This was my first ever time to Six Flags!!! It was awesome!!! The first ride I went on was El Toro, and the drop was so big you couldn't breathe going down it. There was a TON of corkscrews and it put a lot of pressure on your head. The next ride was the Rapids. The like was like, around 120 minutes long, and it was so hot. This one girl fainted. It was so scary. Anyway, the ride was bogas if you sat where Chelsea and I sat. All the other people we soaked when they got off and we were like bone dry!! It was still fun. One of my favorites was Skull Mountain. I was soooo scared at first, btu we ended up going on it 4 times!!! Chelsea and I were screaming our heads off. The only scary part was when you dropped down off the corkscrew, but that wasn't that scary either. There was also the Runaway Train, adn it was AWESOME!!! You get on this train and it takes you flying down a hill and all these corkswrews. Yup, that was another 4 timer! One of my favorites was the Rolling Thunder. You raced this other cart and you go like a million miles an hour! It rocks!!! After dinner we went and saw a 4-D movie called 'Take Me To The Moon'. I would have liked it better it i didn't have a stomuch ache and my seat belt so tight I couldn't breathe. We were "taking off in a rocket" and the chairs were tipped backwards. I love Six Flags and I can't wait to go again!!

I am enjoying summer so far. Here are the dates I am looking forward to:

June 17th- Verizon premir of Camp Rock (YES!!!)
June 20th- Disney Channel premir of Camp Rock
June 2oth- Chelsea's birthday party
June 27- Takin off for the Bahamas!!
July 1st- In the Bahamas and swimming with dolphins!
July 3rd- Chelsea's birthday!
July 25th- Hershey Park Jonas Brother concert
August 2nd or something- Earth, Wind and Fire concert

Ok ok, I'll stop babaling on and stop this post here. I am sorry it was soo long, but I had a lot to say. I'll write next weekend, or sooner!!!

LOL,
Cassidy/Roxy (tee hee)

No comments: