Wednesday, July 8, 2009

So Much To Do, So Little Time!

Heyy! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been super busy lately. Here is a quick recap!!

This past weekend Jack, Emelei, Joni, my Mom and I went to Ocean City, Maryland, with Chelsea's family for Chelsea's birthday. I had so much fun! We went tubing during the day both days, and I got thrown off so much. We were going so fast and it hurt really bad!! One time when I got thrown off my whole body skipped across the water 4 times before I eventually plunged in. I have numerous bruises, but it was so much fun! Chelsea, Jodi and I took the waverunner into the ocean and we hit a lot of big waves. For Chelsea's birthday dinner, we went on a boat ride that the restaurant like provided or something. There was a lot of people on the boat, and all the sudden someone went on the loud speaker and said "Today is Chelsea's 13th birthday!" We didn't sing to her on the boat, but everyone yelled, "Happy birthday Chelsea!!" When we were eating in the restaurant they sang to her. Sadly, we had to go home Sunday. :-(. 

I didn't do anything on Monday, but on Tuesday Chelsea came over and we dyed our hair with Kool Aid. It was soo much fun. I had a bright red streak in my hair! I don't think there was enough dye in Chelsea's hair though, because hers didn't work too well. Oh well. Next time!! 

Today I went shopping with Jaden, my Mom and Emelei for stuff for Florida. I got 4 bathing suits, another cover up, a ring, 2 pairs of gladiator sandals, 2 pairs of sunglasses and some glitter!! Hahaha. I don't really know what the glitter is for, but it looked pretty so I bought it. Haha.

Yayy! Lizzi is coming home today! I'm glad she had fun in Europe, but I'm also glad she's coming home. Haha. :-).

Tomorrow I leave my house at 6:30 AM to go to the airport to fly to Florida. Our flight takes off around 10:00 AM-ish. Normally I'm not even awake by then!! Haha. I'll have a computer there, so I'll definitely post pictures, and post in general!

Gotta go finish packing. I'll post when I get there tomorrow!!

XOXO,
Cass <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun this week!