Wednesday, August 12, 2009

OhMiGoodGolleyGodGracious!

Ohmigoooooddnesssssss!!!!! So today I got my braces off!!! WOOT WOOT! I'm soo happy!! It was really painful getting them taken off, but it was worth every minute of it. My retainer is clear with silver sparkles, and its top and bottom. It makes it really hard to talk, but I'll get used to it. Braces were definitely worth it though, my teeth look soo straight!!!

So I have more news....

Okay, so when my mom and I were driving home from the orthodontist, her friend texted her and said she has a dog (well, its kind of a long story. It's one of my moms friends, but another one of my moms friends dogs.) My moms friend (first one mentioned) is trying to find a home for this dog. So she texted my mom, asking if we were interested. We weren't at first, but one we saw a picture, my mom and i were hooked. My moms friend brought him over later, and we all loved him. So, tomorrow.... *drumroll...* the dog, Oscar, is coming to his now permanant home... OUR HOUSE!!! I'm soooo excited!!!! I posted a picture on the side. He's coming tomorrow at 1:00. Lizzi is coming over at 3:30 to sleepover! Ahhh! Tomorrow is going to be SUCH a good day. We were going to go to LBI for the day, but I think the plans were worth changing :).

xoxo,
cass<3