Monday, September 1, 2008

Lake in review.....

The lake was ok... better than I thought. The water was freeeeeeeezzzziiiiiiinnnnnnggggg, but I went floating on a raft with my brother, cousin and aunts. That was that. The lake was in Ithica, NY, right by Cornell University... where my aunt Becca goes to school. She and her husband gave us a privite tour around the school, so that was pretty cool. We also went to some farmers market.... that was ok..... but it felt lkike we were in hippee land.... everything was made from recycled items. (ex: Forks: potatos. Cups: Corn...etc) Everytime we were in the car, we rocked out to the Jonas Brothers.... the highlight of my trip... lol. But overall... fun. We hit major traffic coming home.... it was supposed to take us 3 1/2 hours or so... but ended up to be 6 1/2.... but it was fun, cuz again, the Jonas Brothers saved the road trip.... my heros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow my mom and I are going back to school shopping and I'm getting my hair highlighted. Yay. I honestly have nothing else to talk about, but I promise tomorrows post will be longer and more interesting.

TTYL,
Cassidy

No comments: